Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Win

Ryan's team won again. This time against Selma. I was so glad... not because Selma was Kingsburg's rival when I was in school, No, I could really care less about rivalries, but I was excited because Ryan's birthday was on Sunday. He wasn't sure if he would be up to doing anything on his birthday if they lost on Friday. Sooo, we ended up having dinner at Cattleman's with his folks and his sister, and then cake and ice cream at our house. It was fun. I love when our weekends go well and that often results from a win on Friday. So, yes, that's why I cheer at his games. For a sane and relaxing home life. Hee hee....

2 comments:

jill said...

yay! i was going to comment on the other football entry and forgot. But, yeah, those signs were out of line. Unless that was the name of the team, those signs shouldn't have been allowed.

oh. and you have a letter (finally) coming your way!

Ashley said...

I hope you enjoy your break from football!!