Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Blessings!

We recently returned from San Diego for Spring Break. Ryan's folks rented a condo for the week, in Imperial Beach. We chose to take our dogs with us, and it wasn't that bad, but they do add a lot of work. The long drive down there was the hardest part. We enjoyed the waves crashing right outside our windows the whole week. Wow! I would LOVE to live at the ocean... but probably not in Imperial Beach. :) We could see Tijuana just across an estuary... a little wierd huh!? But overall, it was a great vacation! Thanks Mark and Kathy!!!
We had Easter lunch at our house this year! It was nice, but Sulli is sick, so that was a bummer. She's also being a total two year old lately... it's been rough! Spending time with family was nice, and we had some great food. Going back to work (after a week off... enjoying the beach in San Diego with the inlaws) will be hard, to say the least. However... I think I do NEED to get out of the house! :) I am looking forward to the New Kids on the Block concert this week... I am going with my two childhood girlfriends who shared the NKOTB obsession. It should be nice! (Ryan surprised me for Valentine's Day with tickets!).











1 comment:

Ashley said...

It WAS a great vacation! Now I am looking forward to the cruise. SOOOOO excited! Only two months away!

And now you have the No Doubt concert to look forward to...fun, fun!