Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 2009!


We brought in the new year with a pizza and ice cream feast at our house. We had Ryan's sister and parents over and played Apples to Apples and Taboo. Well... some of us played. :) Papa Murphy's pizza was yummy, and was followed by an even yummier hot fudge cake... which I didn't have since I'm counting calories (kinda). I did endulge in 1 cup of double-churned vanilla ice cream however! Sullivan hammed it up as usual with the 2009 glasses and "big girl juice" (apple-grape cider). We lasted until about 11:00 PM I think, and then we closed it down.

Starting this year... Sullivan WILL sleep in her own "big girl" bed, I WILL stop biting my nails I WILL keep up on my grading, and I will lose more weight. :) Those are my personal resolutions. So... let's hope... here's to 2009!! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How is stopping the nail biting going??

Here's to looking FINE in 2009!