Saturday, June 21, 2008



I was so excited when Ryan came home and surprised me with a dinner date and tickets to the Brad Paisley concert the other night. I really like all sorts of music, but in particular country and Christian. The opening acts were great, and included Jewel who I really enjoyed (and saw in concert) back in high school. She even yodeled! Anyway, Brad's performance was really good and the concert was a lot of fun. I was hoping his cute little wife (from Father of the Bride) would make an appearance, but she didn't, at least while we were there. We left at about 10:45 PM and he wasn't done yet. I had to get home to my sleeping beauty Sullivan! My favorite songs that he sang were When I get Where I am Going and the one that talks about being So Much Cooler Online! It was a fun night.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love Brad Paisley! Glad you had a fun time. I did too (watching SG) except for being chewed out at the end of it by your lovely MIL. Next time I call dibs on babysitting ALONE!! hehehe JK. Maybe.